On Thursday, March 11, 2021, the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the members of the Thessaloniki Tourism Organization (TTO) was held, with the participation of:
- The Vice Governor of the Region of Central Macedonia and President of TTO, Mrs. Voula Patoulidou
- The Deputy Mayor of Tourism and Culture of the Municipality of Thessaloniki and Deputy President of TTO, Mrs. Maria Karagianni.
- The Mayor of the Municipality of Pavlos Melas and Vice President of TTO, Mr. Dimitris Demourtzidis
- The Vice President of the Professional Chamber of Thessaloniki, Treasurer of TTO and representative of Regional Development Fund of Central Macedonia, Mr. Chryssa Georgiadou Granouzi
- The Director of Corporate Communication, Public Relations & Corporate Social Responsibility of Thessaloniki Port Authority, Mrs. Theodora Riga
- The Investment Advisor of the President of Thessaloniki Port Authority, Mr. Papageorgiou George
- The representative of Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mr. Haris Alexopoulos
- The Deputy Mayor of Tourism of the Municipality of Thermaikos, Mr. Panagiotis Trokanas
- The President of the Municipal Council of the Municipality of Thermi, Mr. Titelis Konstantinos
- The President of the Municipal Council of the Municipality of Volvi, Mrs. Kyriaki Tsouralaki
- The Legal Advisor of TTO. Mr. George Hatzigiannakis
- and the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Kostis Hantzaridis.
On the occasion of the General Assembly, Mrs. Voula Patoulidou thanked all the members for the cooperation they had during a challenging year which, however, brought positive results and laid the foundations for an auspicious and creative new year.
She also had the chance to welcome the new representative of the Thessaloniki Port Authority (TPA), Mrs. Theodora Riga, emphasizing the important role of the TPA in the tourism development of Thessaloniki.
Ms. Riga expressed her great joy for the warm welcome to the “family” of Thessaloniki Tourism Organization, recognizing the need to jointly promote the city’s promotion efforts.