The port of Thessaloniki for over 2.300 years is the most important port of Macedonia and one the most important ports of Southeastern Europe. The advantageous geographic location in the heart of the city of Thessaloniki makes it an ideal destination for a unique cruise experience either to begin and end your cruise or just passing for a day visit in Thessaloniki.
Testimonials from cruise passengers:
- “We could have spent 10 days here visiting the place. It has a lot to offer”
- “The walk to town was pleasant and quite close to the ship”
- “The guides in our tours were fantastic. Very knowledgeable and engaging”
- “We definitely would like to come back one day”
- “It was a great discovery… Glad the Cruise company chose this port to visit”
Thessaloniki Tourism Organization looks forward to welcoming you for photos with a heart at the passenger terminal of the port and providing you with a tourist guide to explore the city of Thessaloniki.
Read more here